✞ Aleatory (Brevie)#157 - Between Lights ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

"Maybe it has to be like this,
better between lights,
that in full light right?

It's very simple to say: get over it,
we all know how to say it,
but when it is one who feels,
how difficult it is to do it.

I think I'm still very weak,
that I have not learned.

How then to be so strong?

The lights appear and disappear,
They darken or pale us.

Sometimes the pressure is so much,
that one puts oneself.

We hurt ourselves too much,
to ourselves.
But I love you so much,
Turning the page seems even more painful to me.

That's getting over it,
Or is it forgetting you?".

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here!
*Now u can Buy the Character (Compatible with DAZ3D) G9 !! ^-^)) * Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-DAZ3D
-Photoshop, Adobe Substance 3D Painter
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts