✞ Ha-neul&Ira#173 - Consuming, confusing ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

My unique photo for: "REFLECTIONS" -Render Contest


"I thought I was than finally safe, mentally healthy. But again, the same feeling of terror began to invade me.

The streets were suddenly empty. There was no one around me. The reflection of the mirrors was slightly distorted, glimpsed in my own reflection a monstrous image. There was that being again, looking at me impassively and disturbing me. 

I began to walk, but everything seemed to freeze. My legs were heavy and barely responding.

And she began to approach...".


I'm ultra and really happy about this! Thanks so much for all support!! Hugs :DD

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-DAZ3D
-Photoshop,
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts