✞ Thomas#150 - The Black Opium ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

"His memories still crowd my mind. I know that what I do does not improve my situation. But it feels so good, when she comes back to my side.

Every night, the same fear returns. I go back there, again and again.

I die every night, I need her by my side. But it's not there anymore.

And every moment, in the solitude, of the cold night, I look for her and I don't stop until I find her, standing in front of me, looking very intently into my eyes. He bends down, caresses my face and whispers in my ear, everything is okay".

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-DAZ3D, ZBrush and Blender
-Photoshop, Adobe Substance 3D Painter
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts