✞ Chiyoko#130 - A Bad Trip ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

 P. Chiyoko
"Maybe I should start listening to those people who are next to me, telling me which path is best to take. But damn! I have to grow up making mistakes.

Who said that the wisdom of the old helps the young? The curse that accompanies us makes the idea of ​​believing that they are right unthinkable. And we know deep down inside that they always have it. Only we realize when it's too late.

So, here I am again, surrounded by a nightmare, from which I try to escape. Damn bad trip...".


Now u can Buy 8K Version!! <3 Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts