✞ Hideo#068 - WhileRaining ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Hideo

"Give me rain and I will dance
Let me fall and I will rise

There's no way I will give up
I'm gonna keep on dancin'

Despite the troubles on my way
I'm crawlin' through the dark night

Waiting for my sunshine
All the demons I have faced
They've only made me stronger

Day by day
Confusion 
Depression 
The never-ending questions 
I believe they'll fade away

The nightmares 
The dark hallucinations 

I believe they'll fade away
And if it's hopeless and your mind is gray

Just close your eyes and let the music flow
Tonight we learn how to let it go".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts