✞ The Gods Mercy ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Itsuka

"I let the blade speak
To turn my tongue into iron
And my words in the mighty cry of war
Discovering the arrow of my divine wrath must hit".
---
"Dejo que la cuchilla hable
Para que mi lengua se transforme en hierro
Y mis palabras en el grito poderoso de la guerra
Descubriendo la flecha de mi ira divina debe acertar".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. POSE: SAPA poses 121 @Mainstore

1. CROWN: cinphul // salacia [crown] @Mainstore
2. CROWN 2 + COLLAR: cinphul // rhkkd [crown + collar set] @Mainstore
3. FULL BODY CHAINS + BLADES: cinphul // hypnos [chains set] @Mainstore
4. NIPPLES: cinphul // vex [nipple weights] @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts