✞ The Rose & The Vampire ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution

 

P. Nathan

"Cold was my soul
Untold was the pain
I faced, when you left me
A rose in the rain
So I swore to the razor
That never, enchained
Would your dark nails of faith
Be pushed through my veins again".
---
"Frío era mi alma
Incontable fue el dolor
Me enfrenté, cuando me dejaste
Una rosa en la lluvia
Así que juré a la navaja de afeitar
Que nunca, encadenado
¿Tus oscuras uñas de fe?
Ser empujado a través de mis venas otra vez".

::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT:::.
1. CLAWS: - PENDULUM - ILVISAR @ We Love Roleplay @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts