✞ Snuff Games ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Nem

Hello my dears!! ^.^ I hope you are thrilled and impressed by this photo as I have enjoyed doing it. I’ve clearly tried to build on one of the scenes with Amanda Bear from the famous Saw Saga.

I wanted to convey a dirty and agonizing touch in the photo, to portray the scene as similar as possible, all wearing the new LANEVO mask, which does not lack any detail.

As always. I hope with emotion that you like it. A big hug!! <3
---
¡Hola mis queridos!! ^.^ Espero que os emocione e impacte esta foto como lo que he disfrutado haciéndola. Claramente he intentado basarme en una de las escenas con Amanda Bear, de la famosa Saga Saw.

Quería transmitir un toque sucio y agónico en la foto, para retratar la escena lo más similar posible, todo ello portando la nueva máscara de LANEVO, a la cual no le falta detalle alguno. 

Como siempre. Espero con emoción que os guste. Un fuerte abrazo!! <3
---
"Let’s play a game".
---
"Vamos a jugar a un juego".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::.
1. HEAD MACHINE: [LANEVO] Deadly Drive Mask @ Engine Room @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts