✞ Deadline ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

"When the scenery reflected in my eyes began to shine
we understood each other naturally making bloom in me an innocent smile

I extended my hands and embraced
the clear reality
that no one can destroy
because I will always believe in her".
---
"Cuando el escenario reflejado en mis ojos empezó a brillar
nos entendimos naturalmente haciendo florecer en mi una inocente sonrisa

Extendí mis manos y abrace
la clara realidad
que nadie puede destruir
porque siempre creeré fuertemente en ella".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. SAKURA CROWN + AURA + WINGS: Garmonbozia Sakura wings Exclusive @ Harajuku @Mainstore
1. PENTAGRAM ANIMATED TATTOO: THIS IS WRONG Mix I animated tattoos FATPACK Exclusive @ Skin Fair @Mainstore

2. LINGERIE: VOBE - Chelsea Body Fatpack @Mainstore

❤ GET THE SHAPE ❤


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts