✞ Walk with Me ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Itsuka

"Every time I close my eyes and look back,
The childhood self comes to mind.

                                   I’m going this way as it is, without losing that little girl I was.

I’ll sing in the starry sky with a wish

From now on we will continue to shine together, you and I, like stardust. Like children, like adults".
---
"Cada vez que cierro los ojos y miro hacia atrás,
El yo de la infancia me viene a la mente.

Voy por este camino como es, sin perder a aquella niña que fui.

Cantaré en el cielo estrellado con un deseo
A partir de ahora seguiremos brillando juntos, tu y yo, como polvo de estrellas. Como niños, como adultos".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. POSE: Insomnia Angel . Fingerplay pose @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore

1. FACE TATTOO: [Cubic Cherry] - Exarchic cryst. @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore
2. HORNS: \-VALKYR-/ The Azael Horns @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore
3. TOP: Hotdog - Latex top . Fatpack @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts