✞ Here and Now ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Hoshi & Einar

"Every time I look at you, every time we meet alone. I can’t help it, I burn inside. 

So much time has passed... and each time the flame intensifies, over time. I have the impossible. So I love you forever and ever here and now".
---
"Cada vez que te miro, cada vez que nos encontramos solos. No puedo evitarlo, ardo por dentro. 

Tanto tiempo a pasado... y cada vez la llama se intensifica, con el tiempo. Tengo lo imposible. De modo que te quiero para siempre y siempre aquí y ahora".



::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET::: 
HIS______________________________
1. TAIL: [DeadBoy.ink] The Killer of Haters @Mainstore

HER_____________________________
1. SHIRT & SKIRT: Loki - Xiao Dragon Set @ ACCESS @Mainstore
2. BOOTS: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Estries Boots @ Midnight Order @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO  

Comments

Popular Posts