✞ NO ONE IS PERFECT ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"I’ll never regret anything I’ve done or what I’ll do.

I’m brave enough to take the hits and not cry about it.

If I have the balls to talk about you behind your back, I’ll admit it to your fucking face, too.

I’m as imperfect as I can be, and as perfect as they leave me"
---
"Nunca me arrepentiré de nada de lo que haya echo o de lo que haré.

Soy lo suficientemente valiente para encajar los golpes y no llorar por ello.

Si tengo los cojones para hablar de ti a tus espaldas, también te lo admitiré en la puta cara.

Soy todo lo imperfecta que puedo y todo lo perfecta que me dejan"


P.Jasson 



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*

-----------------------------------------------------HEAD & SKIN:::.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!




XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts