✞ The Beauty of the Beast ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Trees have dropped their leaves,
Clouds their waters,
All this burden is killing me.

Distance is covering your way,
Tears your memory,
All this beauty is killing me.

I know my greatest pain is yet to come,
Will we find each other in the dark,
My long lost love.

One more night to live.

I wish I could come back to you. once again feel the rain,
Falling inside me. cleaning all that I've become.

My home is far but the rest it lies so close,
With my long lost love under the black rose,
You told I had the eyes of a wolf,
Search them and find the beauty of the beast.

All of my songs can only be composed of,
The greatest of pains".
---
"Los árboles han dejado caer sus hojas,
Las nubes su agua,
Toda esta carga está matándome.

La distancia está cubriendo tu camino,
Las lágrimas tu memoria,
Toda esta belleza está matándome.

Sé que mi más grande pena está todavía por venir,
Ojalá nos encontremos en la oscuridad,
Mi amor perdido hace tanto.

Una noche más por vivir.

Seguro lejos del mundo,
En un sueño, el dominio eterno,
Un niño, con mirada soñadora,
El espejo de la madre, el orgullo del padre,

Deseo que pudiera regresar a ti,
Sentir la lluvia una vez más,
Cayéndose dentro de mí,
Limpiando todo en lo que me he convertido.

Mi casa está lejos pero el descanso yace tan cerca,
Con mi amor perdido hace tanto bajo la rosa negra,
Me dijiste que tenía los ojos de un lobo,
Búscalos y encuentra la belleza de la bestia.

Todas mis canciones sólo pueden componerse,
Del más grande de los dolores".

P.Nem


.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*
3. PROPS: :CP: La Belle Rose Display 
-----------------------------------------------------MAKEUP:::.
1. EYESHADOWS: VELOUR: Trouble Eyeshadows 

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.
1. HAIR: .Shi Hair : Reva-Yah . Mono /
2. GLASSES: -SU!- Midnight Doll Glasses "Amber"
3. DRESS: .Q. Supreme -FATPACK-
4. JACKET: .:villena:. - Rose Bud Fur Jacket


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!




XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts