✞ Un Instant de l'éternité ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"I was walking dead, stuck inside my head.
Te voices inside were so loud...

Needed a jumpstart, i couldn't feel. I could dissapear.
The voices inside were so real...

But you stood by my side,
night after night.
You loved me back to life.

You woke me up, one touch and i felt alive.
You loved me back to life, the voices inside were so quiet.

From the coma, we're lovers again tonight.

Strong hands, thick skin and an open heart.
You saw through the pain, saw through the mask.
You never gave up on me.

You loved me back to live."
---
"Estaba caminando muerta, atrapada dentro de mi cabeza.
Las voces dentro eran tan fuertes...

Necesité un impulo, no podía sentir. Deseé poder desaparecer.
Las voces dentro eran tan reales...

Pero estuviste a mi lado,
noche tras noche.
Tu amor me devolvió la vida.

Me despertaste, un solo toque y me sentí viva.
Tu amor me devolvió la vida, las voces dentro eran tranquilas.

Desde el coma, somos amantes de nuevo esta noche.

Unas manos fuertes, piel gruesa y un corazón abierto.
Viste a través del dolor, viste a través de la máscara.
Nunca te diste por vencido por mí.

Tu amor me devolvió la vida."


P.Nathan & Thais



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT NATHAN:::.

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT THAIS:::.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!




XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts