✞ WE RE ALL MAD ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"始まれば いずれ 終わる
綺麗事 など いらない
せめて 君 を 温めたい
ほんの 少し の 時間 を 与えて 神様"
---
"By no means I want that it ends.
I do not need this type of beautiful recollections.
At least I want to preserve your heat.
God, give me a bit more of time"
---
"De ninguna manera quiero que termine.
Yo no necesito este tipo de bellos recuerdos.
Por lo menos quiero conservar tu calor.
Dios, dame un poco más de tiempo"

P.Midori




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.
2.PARASOL: ((Lovely Alien))Silken Parasol - Black - v2 (Flamingo made for me)*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!



XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts