✞Like a Bird Set Free✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Clipped wings, I was a broken thing
I struggled on the ground
So lost, the line had been crossed
Had a voice, had a voice but I could not talk
You held me down
I struggle to fly now

But there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, we cannot deny
Eats us alive, oh, it eats us alive
Yes, there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
We hold on so tight, but I don't want to die, no
I don't want to die, I don't want to die"
---
"Alas cortadas, yo era una cosa rota,
yo peleo en el suelo.
Tan perdida, la línea ha sido cruzada,
tenía una voz, tenía una voz, pero no podía hablar.
Tú me retenías,
ahora, yo lucho por volar.

Pero hay un grito dentro que todos intentamos esconder,
nos aferramos con tanta fuerza, no podemos negarlo.
Nos come vivos, oh, nos come vivos.
Si, hay un grito dentro que todos intentamos esconder,
nos aferramos con tanta fuerza, pero no quiero morir, no,
no quiero morir, no quiero morir"

P.Chiyoko





Click On Pic for show Full Resolution*

Comments

Popular Posts