✞Misa Misa 弥海砂 デスノート DEATH NOTE✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"The fragments of the dreams I embraced cause me pain.
I became fearful of believing in anything.
What mark can we possibly leave on this world?
---
"Los fragmentos de sueños que abracé, me causan dolor.
Me volví temerosa de creer en algo.
¿Qué marca podemos dejar en este mundo?"

P.Thais




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.

-------------------------DETAILS:
Red Eye: Photoshop
Black Nails: Maitreya Default Nails
Red Lips: Photoshop
MakeUp: Photoshop
Others: Photoshop


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro


I hope that like it!


XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts