✞Grαduαιιψ... Iηuηdα†εd mε✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"There's something inside me 
That pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing.
My walls are closing in.
Crawling in my skin,
Confusing what is real"
---
"Hay algo dentro de mí
que empuja bajo la superficie,
consumiendo, confundiendo.
Mis paredes me asfixian.
Arrastrándose sigilosamente por mi piel,
confundiendo lo que es real"

P.Nem




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2.BACKDROP: Make by me*
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro


I hope that like it!


XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts