✞η⊕ ƒεαr✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution



"I'm so tired of being here... I'm lost and always afraid. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
And now I drift away inside the silence. I feel Immortal. I am not scared"

---

"Estoy tan cansada de estar aquí... Estoy perdida y siempre tengo miedo. Estas heridas no parecerán sanar, este dolor es simplemente demasiado real. 
Y ahora me dejo fluir dentro el silencio. Me siento inmortal. No tengo miedo"




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro


I hope that like it!

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts