✞g⊕†hïς †εαrš✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Moon, 
Give me your light in the darkness.
Bath me with your radiance, this cold night.
While the wind, shakes my hair.
His caresses my cheeks turn pale.
My tears appear, if I am sorry to lose you"


-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.
1.DRESS, BOOTS & GLOVES: "Lilith" - Violet Seduction
2.COLLAR: Spiked Collar - Sn@tch
3.HAIR: "Memory Bliss” - Exile

-----------------------------------------------------HEAD&BODY:::.
4.HEAD SKIN & BODY: “Pia Applier” Polar :-Glam Affair


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro


I hope that like it!

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts