✞ AleatoryNagisa, Anissa, Oshin #512 - Protection, Across Generations ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

ALEATORY RENDER · NO. 512

"My mother tried to protect me from her wounds long before I was old enough to understand them. She taught me where to be careful, which words could hide other intentions, and how much it could cost to place my trust in the wrong person.

Over the years, I added my own scars to her advice and eventually passed it all on to my daughter. One day, she will do the same.

This is how we have spent generations protecting ourselves from what once hurt another woman in our family. Each of us inherits a more extensive version of the world, built from experiences we never lived and fears we learned before we even knew where they came from.

Perhaps that is where this emptiness, so difficult to explain, begins. We arrive in this life carrying borrowed memories, already prepared to defend ourselves from stories that happened long before we were born.

And then I wonder how much of ourselves is truly left by the time we begin to choose".

PROGRAMS & MATERIALS
DAZ3D · Blender
Photoshop · Adobe Substance 3D Painter
Wacom Intous Pro

I hope that like it!

Thanks so much for see me! ^.^

XoXO

Comments