✞ Akira, GeishaBot & Aleatories #471 - Synthetic Desire ( Sexy Robot Contest III ) ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

PERSONAL CHARACTERS · NO. 471

Hi Hi! ^-^))!!

With this piece, I make my entry for the Sexy Robot Contest III. I simply let myself go.

I’ve been locked in here for far too many days. I’ve completely lost track of time. I think I’m starting to lose my mind…
Too precious to leave them here alone.
—What would become of them without me?
They’re at my feet, they follow my commands… what more could someone as antisocial as I am ask for?

My mother always told me:
—Put those damn gadgets away and find yourself a proper woman, someone who cooks for you, obeys you, and can give you children.

Well… I think I’ve got almost everything now.
But sometimes I wonder: what if I could obtain the one thing that’s still missing?

PERSONAL CHARACTERS · NOT FOR SALE OR TRANSFER & FOR MORE INFO, CLICK On PHOTOS
PROGRAMS & MATERIALS
DAZ3D · Blender
Photoshop · Adobe Substance 3D Painter
Wacom Intous Pro

I hope that like it!

Thanks so much for see me! ^.^

XoXO

Comments