✞ Aleatory#200 - War Machine ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

"-Strange, Nem taking a photo of a vehicle alone".


My explanation:

-I think it can be interpreted as a tribute to my husband's years in the army. We tend to remember those moments, from time to time.

I was inspired by the photo of combat vehicles, scattered everywhere in the barracks offices. I fell in love with those photos. My mind can't stop looking, when it's not imagining. 😂


So et voilá! :D

I love these machines, for me a reflection of powerful masculinity.

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts