✞ Eleanora&Nathan#160 - Original Sin ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

"On my legs was the most beautiful angel, beaten and shaken, so hated and so loved. He gave off a wild aroma, from every pore of his skin, so soft. I just wanted to make him mine, but... on me and on him "It weighed something much bigger than disobeying the writings. And at what point will I care less about dying, and finally bite him and make him mine? Maybe we don't live to make what we want come true."
 
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". -Genesis 2:17

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-DAZ3D
-Photoshop,
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts