✞ Thomas#151 - For Honor ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

"Everyone is waiting for the light.
The sun shines in my eyes.

I have seen taller towers fall.
I will not fail, I will get back on my feet
I'm tired of suffering so much
I know that honor is everything to me.

Maybe we had a chance
To be able to lower our weapons, to achieve peace
To make amends for all the things we have done wrong
We had it in the palm of our hand and now it is gone

I'm lying to you, if I tell you that I no longer torment myself
I build pillars on these foundations
I feel free like a bird flying against the wind.

Tell me how to contain,
This fury that makes me go crazy,
I know that deep down in my being there is no water,
Quench my thirst.

The sun won't set tonight".

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-DAZ3D, ZBrush and Blender
-Photoshop, Adobe Substance 3D Painter
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts