✞ Haruko#147 - Dominated World ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

"A delicate misunderstanding has left your culture erased.
All done to only get a few steps ahead.
But soon you'll realize you're still at the starting line.
Why can't you see that the repetition and prediction of our demise is etched deep within the stone?

Go see for yourself,
It doesn't take a microscope to see we've ruined things for ourselves.
All for this filthy race.

I have come bearing the cancer of the future.
Make way for the answer of the opportunist.
Riddle me cleanse me with the inevitable end to come".

*Now u can Buy 8K Photo Version!! <3 Here! 
*Now u can Buy only The Tattoo (Compatible with DAZ3D) G9 !! ^-^)) * Here! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-DAZ3D
-Photoshop, Adobe Substance 3D Painter
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts