✞ Midori&NoFace#129 - A Nightmare World ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

 P. Midori
"With his hand on my left shoulder, I walk into this decrepit world that smells like rotting meat.

Everything around us is dead, I can hardly appreciate the ambient light, it is difficult for me to stay focused when observing with each flash that my lamp emits. Again something to ignore.

The smile of this being that accompanies me is getting bigger and bigger. But I can't understand what's behind it.

I just hope this whole trip is a nightmare and he wakes up soon".



Now u can Buy 8K Version!! <3 Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts