✞ Jun&Ha-neul#135 - Under the Rain ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

P. Ha-neul

"We had agreed to meet, at dusk, on the bridge where we saw each other for the first time. I thought he were not coming, after all, it wasn't the first time someone stood me up.
When do you really know that someone cares about you so much, at the same level that you care about them?

The rain did not stop, the floor of the bridge was waterlogged. People ran for shelter, but i love the rain...

I looked out of the corner of my eye, for a few moments at the shadow that was slowly approaching me. I clarified my vision It was Jun, with his beautiful brown eyes, soaked and barefoot.
In her left hand she held a rose. 

And there we were both, quiet, looking at each other. 
It was at that moment that I knew than, No matter what happened I was going to have him by my side, protecting me".

Now u can Buy 8K Version!! <3 Here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts