✞ Arkhanis #0117 - Soldier's Thinkings ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Arkhanis
"Lately I've been wondering what's been going on.
I feel my beliefs and hopes surrendering.
But I know I'll be coming home soon.

Down this path whilst stopping my hands trembling.
I've seen inside the devil's dreams where young men die.
And graveyards open up their arms for mothers left to cry.
I have seen the bleeding and I hate what we've done.

But just like every other fool I'll keep marching on
Because I know that I'll be coming home soon

And yes, I know, that I'll be coming home soon with a soldier's eyes".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts