✞ Einar#010 - PsychoManiac ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Einar

"Dozens of voices explode in my ears. My fucking head will pop or I’ll break it myself.

I don’t know the days that have passed since I locked myself in this cold and dark room.

I only remember running after visiting her. Black shadows surrounded me, as I walked down the street on my way home.

Maybe it’ll all be over if I take those damn pills.
Yes or maybe it’s worse. Maybe all this was planned by them, to have me submissive and lobotomized like the rest of the idiots.

No, I’m not taking orders from bloody bastards.
And these voices? I should hear what they say? Every day they are clearer,
At first they were just whispers.

Maybe this is reality. Fuck! It’s too real. I can’t get them out 
of my head. I had to end all this right now" -Einar

...Inspirated By:
-Clinical Stories of the real life, Dark Animes and my Stories of SL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Programs & Materials:
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts