✞ Love for My Antisocial World ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Nem

"Born a wicked child, left alone in the fields.
My father was the wind, my mother was fire.
Raised by the wolves and I grew up wild".
---
"Nació un niño malvado, dejado solo en los campos.
Mi padre era el viento, mi madre era el fuego.
Criado por los lobos y crecí salvaje".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. POSE: SAPA poses 133 @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore

1. HAIR EXTENSIONS: THIS IS WRONG Hair Moving Extensions - Exclusive @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore

4. HEADPHONES FULL: [LANEVO] THUNDERBIRD Headphones @Mainstore
3. UPPER+LOWER: Magnoliac - Lazybaby Set (Fatpack) @ Anthem @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts