✞ Flammable ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution

 

P. Divine

"I'm the trouble starter
Punky instigator
I'm the fear addicted.

I'm the bitch you hated
Filth infatuated.
I'm the pain you tasted

I'm a firestarter".
---
"Yo soy el iniciador de problemas
Punky instigador
Yo soy el adicto al miedo.

Soy la perra que odiabas
La suciedad está encaprichada.
Soy el dolor que probaste

Soy un iniciador de fuego".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. POSE: SAPA poses 106 @Mainstore

1. FULL MASK: [AYO] Mianju FATPACK @ Cyber/Punk Fair @Mainstore
2. TOP: Wicca's Originals - Rune Top @ Cyber/Punk Fair @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO 

Comments

Popular Posts