✞ F*! ur Power ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution
P. Thais
"You smile and salute with your borrowed fame
But everyone sees through the lies
I have news for you, I have nothing to lose
Soon you’ll run out of time
You don’t have the balls to look me dead in the eyes
This is the end, I can’t take it anymore
You’ll never get what’s mine".
---
"Sonríes y saludas con tu fama prestada
Pero todos ven a través de las mentiras
Tengo noticias para ti, no tengo nada que perder
Pronto te vas a quedar sin tiempo
No tienes las pelotas para mirarme muerto a los ojos
Este es el final, no puedo soportarlo más
Nunca conseguirás lo que es mío".
::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks You So Much For You Comment!! ^.^