✞ When the Sun Says GoodBye ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Einar

"With arms wide open, I stand alone
I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone
Am I right or wrong? I can hardly tell
'Cause I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell".
---
"Con los brazos abiertos, estoy solo
No soy un héroe, y no soy de piedra
¿Tengo razón o no? Apenas puedo decir
Porque estoy en el lado equivocado del cielo, y el lado justo del infierno".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. BACKDROP: .Howl - Old paint building SKYBOX @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore
1. POSE: SAPA poses - 104 @Mainstore

2. BLOODY MOUTH: [The DeadBoy] God Weakness @Mainstore
3. BANDAGES: [The DeadBoy] You Said Tapes ? @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts