✞ Never Let You Go ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Midori & Soichi

"I'll follow you way down wherever you may go
I'll follow you way down to your deepest low
I'll always be around wherever life takes you

You know I'll follow you".
---
"Te seguiré a dónde sea que te puedes ir
Te seguiré en tus peores momentos
Siempre estaré cerca donde sea que te lleve la vida

Sabes que te seguiré".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET PHOTO:::.
0. POSE COUPLE: SAPA poses 119 @Mainstore

MIDORI____________________________________________
1. TOP: Sweet Thing. Lucky Lace Crop - Fatpack @Mainstore
2. PANTS: Sweet Thing. Picnic Capris @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts