✞ Insurgent ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Nathan

"In light of my ability to feel denial
I walk away from everything with just a smile
The agony of coming home has gone away
It's everywhere
It's everyone
It's every day

Are you ready for the time of your life?

I beg your pardon, I'm out of the way
A new conspiracy has taken my place
So over and over, I smell the decay
Believe what you want to, the cycle stays the same".
---
"A la luz de mi capacidad de sentir la negación
Me alejo de todo con sólo una sonrisa
La agonía de volver a casa se ha ido
Está en todas partes
Es todo el mundo
Es todos los días

¿Estás listo para el mejor momento de tu vida?

Le ruego me disculpe, estoy fuera del camino
Una nueva conspiración ha tomado mi lugar
Así que una y otra vez, huelo la descomposición
Cree lo que quieras, el ciclo sigue igual".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT:::.
1. MASK: - PENDULUM - MorbusVoc Mask @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts