✞ Valentine’s Day Haters ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Thais & Hoshi

"The whole society tells you and shows you what is right, what you must do.
-Oh! Didn’t he give you anything for Valentine’s Day?
my answer- He already gives me the rest of the year. Am I going to fuck him up the only day we can go against all of you?
-! To me has given me a beautiful gold ring full of diamonds!
my answer- What a shame that your love is reduced to such insignificant shit. Go and appraise it and then tell me the price you put on your relationship.

It’s disgusting that everything revolves around the material and the money".
---
"La sociedad completa te dice y muestra que es lo correcto, lo que debes hacer.
-Oh! ¿no te ha regalado nada para el día de San Valentín?
mi respuesta- Ya me regala el resto del año. ¿A caso voy a joderlo el único día que podemos ir en contra de todos vosotros?
-!A mi me ha regalado un hermoso anillo de oro lleno de diamantes!
mi respuesta- Que pena que vuestro amor se reduzca a una mierda tan insignificante. Ve a tasarlo y luego me dices el precio que le pones a tu relación.

Es asqueroso que todo gire en torno a lo material y al dinero".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET::: 
(THAIS) LEFT______________________________
0. PROPS: 
0.1 PENCIL: STAR SUGAR *SS* Box Of Pincles Valentine @Mainstore

1. OUTFIT: NINI Planet. gomigomi #GACHA @ Equal10 @Mainstore

(HOSHI) RIGHT_______________________________
0. PROPS:
0.1 RULE: STAR SUGAR *SS* Box Of Rulers Valentine @Mainstore
0.2 CARDS: STAR SUGAR *SS* Valentines Day Card Pack @Mainstore

1. OUTFIT: Loki - Fluffy Kitty #GACHA @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO  

Comments

Popular Posts