✞ Sick Like Me ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Akira & Fumiko

"Is it sick of me to need control of you?
Is it sick to make you beg the way I do?
Is it sick of me to want you crawling on your knees?
Is it sick to say I want you biting down on me?

You're beautiful and sick like me".
---
"¿Está harto de que necesite el control de ti?
¿Es enfermizo hacerte suplicar como yo?
¿Está harto de querer que te arrastres de rodillas?
¿Es enfermizo decir que quiero que me muerdas?

Eres hermoso y enfermo como yo".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET::: 
0. COUPLE POSE: UNHOLY DUALITY [UD] 002 Conquest - #Gift.  @ Shop & Hop - Valentines 2021 @Mainstore

(HER) OUTFIT_______________________________
0. FACE SCARS: . The Rotting Lab . Waster Wounds @Mainstore

1. HAIR: [Yomi] Joni Hair @ Anthem 2/3 @Mainstore 
2. PASTIES: . The Rotting Lab . Succubi Pasties - FATPACK @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore
3. DRESS: . The Rotting Lab . Near Slip - FATPACK @Mainstore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO  

Comments

Popular Posts