✞ Born to Fight ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

P. Itsuka

"I want to protect things more important than anything
burning in my heart
The feelings on my hands
will shine in the world guiding me

This unexpected reality is so painful that we cannot
escape from it, the curtain slowly opening awakens our destiny

If memories get in the way
I will wield my courage to survive
carrying with me my own justice
Even the pain will become my wings".
---
"Quiero proteger las cosas mas importantes que nada
que arden en mi corazón
Los sentimientos en mis manos
brillarán en el mundo guiándome

Esta inesperada realidad es tan dolorosa que no podemos
escapar de ella, el telón abriéndose lentamente despierta nuestro destino

Si los recuerdos me estorban
blandiré mi valor para sobrevivir
llevando conmigo mi propia justicia
Incluso el dolor se convertirá en mis alas".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- SET:::
0. POSE + FULL GUN BOX: [SAC] MP5 Striker v2.00 FULL @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore

1. MASK: -SU!- Aettax Mask @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore
2. OUTFIT: [V.C.LAB] Piece Of Me OUTFIT - FATPACK @ [TWS] Event @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts