✞ Through the Thoughts ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

 

"I found a certain paradise
Within my life with you
Heaven opened up it's gates
And peace of mind
Came shining through

You smiled at me
When the world was unkind
I was finally able to unwind
I found an angel, yeah
An angel".
---
"He encontrado un paraíso seguro
Dentro de mi vida contigo
El cielo abierto es las puertas
Y la paz de la mente
Llegó brillando a través de

Usted me sonrió
Cuando el mundo era cruel
Por fin era capaz de relajarse
He encontrado un ángel, sí
Un ángel".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- HAIR, ACCESORIES :::.
1. HAIR: *barberyumyum* T08 @Mainstore
2. EARRINGS: Garmonbozia ::: Marea Earrings @Mainstore
3. COLLAR: [ Ayo ] - Loading Chocker @Mainstore




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO


Comments

Popular Posts