✞ Juste un Instant ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution


P. Soichi & Midori

"Since the day we met, I’ve had
this mysterious feeling, as if something were changing.

I didn’t know the reason for all that, but
After spending time with you, I know for sure now.

When I hold your hand, you hold mine.
When I touch you, you hold me gently.
That’s all I’m good with.
That’s all I’m good with.

I won’t be able to see you again for a while.

We’ll see each other again soon, right? But I don’t want to split up".
---
"Desde el día en que nos conocimos, he tenido
este misterioso sentimiento, como si algo cambiara.

No conocía la razón de todo eso, pero
después de pasar un tiempo contigo, ahora lo sé con seguridad.

Que cuando sostenga tu mano, tú sostengas la mía.
Que cuando te toque, tú me abraces suavemente.
Sólo con eso estoy bien.
Sólo con eso estoy bien.

No podré verte de nuevo por un tiempo.
Nos veremos de nuevo pronto, ¿verdad? Pero yo no quiero separarme.".


::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (HER):::.
1. COLLAR + DRESS: Sweet Thing. Wicked Royalty Dress - Fatpack @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO


 

Comments

Popular Posts