✞ Beautiful Imperfection ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Atttibution

P. Francesca

"Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?"
---
"Me seguirás amando
Cuando ya no soy joven y hermosa?
Me seguirás amando
¿Cuándo no tengo nada más que mi alma dolorida?".



::PHOTO CREDITS::.
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT:::.
1. DRESS + SHOES: L.I.C - Rachael Dress and Shoes @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO

Comments

Popular Posts