✞ Catch Me Again ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Are you gonna hurt me now?
Or are you gonna hurt me later?
Are you gonna go to town?
Maybe you should play it safer

You've got me all dressed up tonight
Springsteen on the radio
You've got me all freaked out tonight
Somethin' you're tellin' me, what? I don't know

You don't wanna break me down
You don't wanna say goodbye and
You don't wanna turn around
You don't wanna make me cry but
You caught me once
Maybe on the flipside I could catch you again
You caught me once
Maybe on the flipside you could catch me again".
---
"¿Me vas a hacer daño ahora?
¿O va a hacerme daño más tarde?
¿Vas a ir a la ciudad?
Tal vez deberías jugar más seguro

Me tienes bien vestida esta noche
Springsteen en la radio
Me tienes toda asustada esta noche
Algo me estás diciendo, ¿qué? No lo sé

No quieres romperme esta noche
No quieres decir adiós y
No quieres dar la vuelta
No quieres hacerme llorar, pero
Me atrapaste una vez
Tal vez más tarde te podría atrapar de nuevo".


P.Midori & Soichi
*For See Full Version: Click on Each Photo




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. POSE: Made by Me*
2. BACKDROP:  STAR SUGAR*SS* Cat MOM Gacha @Gacha Gardens
& STAR SUGAR*SS* Dice Game
2.1 *SS* CM Bed (BB) RARE @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.2 *SS* Cat Night Stand @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.3 *SS* Cat bean Bag (Black) @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.4 *SS* Mouse (Pink) @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.5 *SS* Hanging Cat Doll @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.6 *SS* Cat pictures (Black) @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.7 *SS* Cat Wand @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.8 *SS* Cat Wagon @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.9 *SS* Cat books @Gacha Gardens *SS* Cat MOM Gacha
2.10 *SS* BBG Dice Game @Mainstore *SS* Dice Game
2.11 *SS* Naughty Dice Game @Mainstore *SS* Dice Game
2.12 *SS* XXX Dice Game @Mainstore *SS* Dice Game

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (Midori):::.
3. HOODIE: Casse lustre . ribbon hoodie [FATPACK] @Flora Event @Mainstore
4. LEG HARNESS: Casse lustre . Leather leg harness [FATPACK] @SaNaRae @Mainstore

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (Soichi):::.
1. HAIR: Dura-B91-FAT PACK2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!
Thanks so much for see me! ^.^
XoXO


Comments

Popular Posts