✞ With You, As Hard as it May be ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"You were in there,I was there, and everyone else
They had disappeared
I can imagine the beauty of this fading dream,
While I glimpse my wounds!

And because of that...
I...
I’m coming with you,
As hard as it may be
Through the darkness of this world if necessary
'Cause there you’ll be to light my way
Far beyond the future
I won’t let the weakness
I’ve dirty my soul
In my own way
I’ll get over it".

---
"Tu estabas ahí,
Yo estaba ahí, y todos los demás
Habían desaparecido
Puedo imaginar la belleza de este sueño que se desvanece,
¡¡Mientras vislumbro mis herida!!

Y por eso...
Yo...
Voy a ir contigo,
Por muy duro que pueda ser
Atravesando la oscuridad de este mundo si es necesario
Por que allí estarás tu para iluminar mi camino
Mas allá del futuro
No dejare que la debilidad
Ensucie mi alma
A mi manera
Me sobrepondré".


P.Bianca, Francesca & Ivanka



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. POSE: Made by me* 
2. BACKDROP: MINIMAL - August Group Gift
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (BIANCA) Left:::.
1. UPPER + LOWER + CHOCKER: Ricielli - Luisa Outfit / FATPACK

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (FRANCESCA) Center:::.
1. HAIR: tram I0314 hair
2. UPPER HORNS: #POHUI & - TRIGGERED - ATN gacha set (horn left) #RARE2 & #POHUI & - TRIGGERED - ATN gacha set (horn right) #RARE2 @Dubai EVENT @Mainstore
3. CENTER HORNS: #POHUI - Sienna Horns 
4. EARRINGS: #POHUI & - TRIGGERED - ATN gacha set (right earring) #5 & #POHUI & - TRIGGERED - ATN gacha set (left earring) #5 @Dubai EVENT @Mainstore
6. OUTFIT: [POHUI] Evie gacha

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (IVANKA) Right:::.
1. TOP + SKIRT + BOOTS: Scandalize. RAINA . BIG FATPACK @EQUAL10 @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts