✞ Waiting for you Tonight ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Taste me, drink my soul, show me all the things that I shouldn't know
When there's a blue moon on the rise".
---
"Saboréame, bébete mi alma, enséñame todas las cosas que no debería saber,
cuando hay una luna azul levantándose".

P.Ivanka



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. POSE: Made by Me*
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT :::.
1. UPPER & LOWER: SCANDALIZE. Africka. BIG FATPACK  @VANITY EVENT 15Th JANUARY @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!


Comments

Popular Posts