✞ U're my Peace ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you break it
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo".
---
"Pero nunca tuve siquiera una duda
De pie frente a la luz de tu halo
Tengo mi ángel ahora
Es como si me hubieran despertado
Cada regla que tuve la rompiste
Es el riesgo que estoy tomando
Yo nunca voy a apartarte
Donde quiera que mire ahora
Estoy rodeada por tu abrazo
Bebé, puedo ver tu halo
Sabes que eres mi gracia salvadora
Eres todo lo que necesito y más
Está todo escrito sobre tu cara
Bebé, puedo sentir tu halo".

P.Nem & Arkhanis



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
-----------------------------------------------------POSE, MAKEUP, TATTOO & OUTFIT (NEM) Left:::.
1. POSE: Requeeca** Kawaii Bento AO ~Nanono~ 2.0 - Requeeca K2P11-2

2. MAKEUP:
2.1 EYESHADOWS: VELOUR: Brittany Eyeshadows Genus and BoM @ACCESS  @Mainstore
2.2 LIPSTICK: VELOUR: Pan Lipstick PACK 2 Genus and BoM @Mainstore @Marketplace

3. TATTOO: Juna: Vera tattoo @Sense Event - January - @Mainstore @Marketplace

4. NECKLACE: NANIKA - Viena Necklace Fatpack @Shiny Shabby @Mainstore
5. TOP: NANIKA - Masha Top @LEVEL @Mainstore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts