✞ Bath House Sex ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution

 "So many mornings I woke up confused
In my dreams I do anything I want to you
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind.

Right now I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it
I need you more than I want to".
---
"Tantas mañanas me desperté confundida
En mis sueños te hago todo lo que quiero
Mis emociones están desnudas, me están volviendo loca.

Ahora no siento vergüenza
Gritando a todo pulmón por ti
No tengo miedo de enfrentarlo
Te necesito más de lo que quisiera
Te necesito más de lo que quisiera
Demuéstrame que no sientes vergüenza
¿Por qué no lo escribes en mi cuello?
Y no lo borraré
Te necesito más de lo que quisiera".

P.Ivanka & Jasson




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. POSE: Made by me* 
2. BACKDROP: Casse lustre . old japanese bathhouse GACHA @Okinawa New Year Festival @Mainstore

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT & MAKEUP (IVANKA):::.
1. LIPSTICK: [Serenity] Melon Lipstick Catwa & Genus Appliers Exclusively @Anybody @Mainstore

1. UPPER & LOWER: [I<3F] & co. Jassmin - Gift -
2. SANDALS: ...:::Marchese:::... GIFT - Layla Platform

----------------------------------------------------- TATTOO (JASSON):::.
1. TATTOO: Letis Tattoo :: Luctus terrenus est :: @MEN ONLY MONTHLY @Mainstore


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!


Comments

Popular Posts