✞ The Bath House ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"When the blue sky sheds tears, I’ll stretch out my hands
I wonder if we’ll be together in 10 years?

No matter the time or the destination
There’s only one thing for sure
No matter the limits or the difficulties
I’m not gonna quit
Don’t let me go
'Cause I’ve still got
The heat of your right hand holding me tight".
---
"Cuando el cielo azul derrame lagrimas, extenderé mis manos
Me pregunto si estaremos junto asi dentro de 10 años?

No importa el momento, ni el destino
Solo hay una cosa que es segura
Sin importar los limites o las dificultades
No voy a renunciar
No me dejes ir
Porque aun tengo
El calor de tu mano derecha sosteniéndome con fuerza".

P.Nem & Christian



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. POSE: Made by me* 
2. BACKDROP: Casse lustre . old japanese bathhouse GACHA @Okinawa New Year Festival @Mainstore
3. PROPS: Sweet Thing. Tavern Wench Serving Tray & Mug O' Ale @Food Court @Mainstore
----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT & MAKEUP:::.
1. EYESHADOWS: VELOUR: Essential Pack Vol. 1 for Genus & Bom @LEVEL EVENT @Mainstore
2. HIGHLIGHTS: VELOUR: Essential Pack Vol. 1 for Genus & Bom @LEVEL EVENT @Mainstore
3. LIPSTICK: VELOUR: Mia Lipstick for Genus & BOM @ACCESS EVENT @Mainstore

1. BIKINI: L.I.C String Bikini @Marketplace @Mainstore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts