✞ My time has Come ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"They try to change you, crush and break you.
Try to tell you what to do.

They love to have control of you,
Back against the wall,
In danger of losing it all.

Search deep inside you,
Remember who you are".
---
"Ellos intentan cambiarte, aplastarte y romperte.
Tratan de decirte lo que debes hacer.

Ellos aman tenerte controlado,
Atrás contra la pared,
En peligro de perder todo.

Busca dentro de lo profundo,
Recuerda quien eres".


P.Nathan


.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT ::.
1. HAIR: tram I0129 hair
2. HEADGEAR: - PENDULUM - The Emissary Gold & Silver

----------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts