✞ Crush on You ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Cut me up like a knife
And I feel it, deep in my bones
Kicking it high 
But I love even harder.

Baby, I think about you
And I feel it, deep in my heart
Maybe we just ain't meant to be something
Maybe we are?

It's so easy to fall for each other...".
---
"Córtame como un cuchillo, 
y lo siento, en lo profundo de mis huesos.
Está pegando fuerte, 
pero me encanta, incluso más fuerte.

Cielo, pienso en ti, 
y lo siento, en lo profundo de mi corazón.
Tal vez no estemos destinados a estar juntos, 
¿o quizás sí?

Es tan fácil enamorarnos el uno del otro...".


P.Divine

.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2. POSE: Made by me*

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT ::.
1. HAIR: DOUX - Mya hairstyle 
2. COLLAR: S&P Collar Sam
4. FUR: {le fil casse} Whitney Collection Fur Stole RARE


----------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts